You’ll discover how to feel safe in your body, understand your triggers for empathic overload and gain the crucial respect for your sensitivity. You’ll really want to do this because it is the key to inner calmness and the ability to build on your development.
1. Feeling Safe in the Body – Why the Mind / Body Connection is Crucial
2. Recognising When the Head is Talking & the Heart is Backing Off
3. Empathic Overload – How to Understand Your Triggers
4. Edna & Gaining Respect for Your Sensitivity
Exercise: What Are Your Boundaries? – Practising NO
1. Healing Exhaustion Triggers
2. Discovering Your Sensitive Soul – The Areas for Acknowledgement
Module #2: The Rescuer in Action – Why Your Attachment Pattern is the Key to Healing
You’ll discover the relationship patterns running your unconscious and start to heal any insecure attachments. You’ll want this because it gets to the core of emotional memory stored in your nervous system without you having to experience it.
1. Recognising the Roles of Rescuer, Victim & Persecutor
2. Why Calm Times Freak You Out
3. What Secure Attachment Style Looks Like
4. Anxious Pre-Occupied Attachment Style
5. Recognising the Dismissive-Avoidant in Your Life
6. Are you Fearful-Avoidant?
Exercise: Looking at the Patterns of Your Attachment History
1. Healing the Insecure Energy
2. Releasing Outdated Attachments
Module #3: Quiet Space – Reducing Internal Pressure
You’ll discover how to manage anxiety and resolve early conditioning. You’ll want this because it’s time to heal your deep needs for approval.
1. Guilt & How to Reduce this Primal Terror
2. Why Round Tables make you Feel Safe
3. Perspective: Resolving the Pressure of Approval
4. Family Rules of ‘Never Look Idle’
5. Reducing the Fear of Being Noticed
Exercise: Buckling Under Pressure
1. The Journey to Self- Approval
2. Time to Hand it Back – Releasing Bully Energy
Module #4: Healing the Sugar Monsters
You’ll start to resolve the pressures your adrenals carry, hence the times you have a strong attraction to salt and sugar. You’ll want to resolve this because you can then choose when you want to eat sweet or salty things rather than your emotions driving it.
1. Recognising Missing ‘Sweetness’
2. When Life Gets Too Serious
3. All or Nothing is Never a Balance
4. What Perfect Looks Like
5. Suppressed Ambition
Exercise: Looking at Perfect and What’s Enough
1. Resolving the Emotion that makes You Overindulge
2. Releasing Subtle Abandonment Fears
Module #5: Learning to Trust What Your Body Says & Your Mind Agrees With
You’ll discover how to recognise and avoid ‘energy vampires’ in your life. You’ll want this because long-term you want to know how to protect your energy levels where you don’t even have to think about it.
1. Insight: Recognising the Mind & Body Connection
2. Healer or Seer?
4. Are They A Vampire?
Exercise:Insight or Paranoid?
1. Releasing Energy Vampires
2. Igniting Your Inner Healer
Module #6: Stop Absorbing the Energy of Others: Healing the Legacy of Criticism to Valued
You’ll discover the importance of letting go of what people think, why you’re so concerned with it, and how to resolve it. You’ll want this because worrying about what others think, rules your life and holds up your development process towards your own sense of purpose.
1. When Superiority Hides Inferiority
2. What Criticism Does to a Sensitive System
3. Why the Fear of Attention Causes Sabotage
4. Resolving Criticism as a Gene History
5. What Valued Looks Like
Exercise:Searching for Energy Critters
1. Healthy Boundaries
2. Hole to Soul - The Mind & Body Connect
> You’ll receive time released content important because you’ll never then become overwhelmed.
> You’ll also receive clear email reminders which allows you to stay on track
"HINGE Course" will help you...
become aware of what’s lurking in your background thus avoiding any unpleasant surprises.
Video: 'Mastery of Your Personal Space’
Exercise: Accessing Unconscious Obligations
Meditation: Declutter Your Inner Life
You will Learn:
Exactly what the internal panic is and how to resolve it
Why decluttering your bedroom will make you comfortably assertive AND improve your bank balance
How to resolve the energy that puts life on hold
It’s impossible to take a new step in life when your arms are busy carrying the burdens of the past. This module you’ll learn how to minimise your external obligations, declutter your life without the pain of shame and guilt, to help make this your best year yet.
Video: 'Stress Master: When Your Body is Hooked on Stress'
Exercise: What are You ‘Immune’ To?
Meditation: Releasing Stored Drama in the Body
You will Learn:
How to recognise when your body and not your mind, is addicted to stress
To recognise through energy symbolism what the body is trying to tell you
Emotional detachment without coldness
Knowing what’s been unconsciously pressing your panic buttons in life and solving them, is a key step to sustained self-mastery, deep inner connection, and trust.
Video: 'Master of Destiny'
Exercise: Resolving Your Inner ‘Controlling Teenager’ to Unleash Faith in Your Destiny Path
Meditation: Revealing Your Destiny Path - Trust in the Unexpected
You will Learn:
How to make a mark on your destiny
Why accepting what life throws is the way to take charge
Why you’ll need to accept change and how to trust the unexpected
You’ll feel comfortable moving forward with confidence, knowing, and feeling more able to access what you want from life.
This will work even if:
In the past you’ve failed to adjust your inner world and have tripped back into old patterns
You worry you’ll never learn how to manage stress
You’re not sure there is a division between your mind and body connection
You’re convinced you’ll never manage your exhaustion
You worry you’re too much of a beginner and haven’t done anything like this before
You think it will take too long and you’re too busy to heal
You’re uncertain you need help with getting back on track
What our clients say
"Heidi Sawyer goes beyond the understanding"
"I've never come across anybody who can do that"
"they just think, bit of a freak, why are you asking that"
About the Mind & Body Course
About Heidi Sawyer
Take A Full 30 days To Put Me To The Test With My Iron-Clad, Money-Back Guarantee
If The Mind & Body Course
1. doesn't show me exactly how to skip past the hard mistakes and obstacles of repeating patterns and go right to the new standard, MY standard...
2. if it doesn't take me by the hand, step-by-step to no longer feel side-lined...
3. or if it fails to help me build success without compromise
then I understand that I will receive a full refund, No Questions Asked!!
As you can see all the risk is squarely on my shoulders, so....
Here's How To Order Right Now
So go ahead and click your 'Add to Cart' button now and you'll be on your way to enjoying all the benefits we've talked about here and more.
1. This course seems longer than ones I have done with you before?
This course is indeed longer, that is because the mind and body connection is a vast area to cover. You still though follow it at your own pace without pressuring yourself. Do though notice any resistance to completing; this will be the area your system is most resistant / scared to heal. >> Back to FAQ
2. What if I’ve never done any meditations before?
The meditations are suitable even if you’ve never done meditation before. Most people have a concentration span of no more than between twelve and fifteen minutes. All the meditations are in line with this timing and start with a process to calm a busy mind. >> Back to FAQ
3. Are the exercises easy to do and will they really help me?
The exercises are very easy to follow and will give you an instant experience of more depth. >> Back to FAQ
4. I’m not very good on computers, is it easy to understand and get the content?
The course is presented in a members area specifically designed to be very easy to use. In addition, we have a support team who are kind, friendly, sensitive and understand. No questions are stupid questions, so if you need help with anything, please ask. >> Back to FAQ
5. My internet connection isn’t strong. Do I have to be online when I view the content?
No. You can download the files to your computer and then view them offline whenever it suits you. >> Back to FAQ
6. Can I return to the content once the course is finished?
Yes you can return to all content at any time, we encourage you to revisit / re-experience material. >> Back to FAQ
7. What if I want to go faster than the weekly release of content?
Our courses are time released for maximum results because your mind needs time to digest between content pieces. Our content is always delivered in a precise order so it is both powerful and strongly considers your emotional well-being. Once you have done the course once, you can then revisit in any order. If you want material in it’s entirety now because you want to pick and choose what you do, this course is not suitable for you. >> Back to FAQ
8. How many hours do I need to invest to get results?
Approximately 60 to 90 minutes a week for three weeks. Each video is broken down into small parts so the hour to 1.5 hours doesn’t need to be all at once. >> Back to FAQ
9. Is this a beginner’s course?
All our courses are powerful content expressed through video, audio and written (self- reporting, nothing has to be shared) when exercises are present. This is to maximise your learning style even if you’re nervous. This course is suitable for a beginner if you are willing to develop a new level of self-awareness and want to give it a go. We have a very efficient support system and do our best to help you at any time. It is unsuitable for you as a beginner if you are VERY frightened of self- awareness. A little bit frightened is fine.>> Back to FAQ
10. Can I download the content to my computer so I can watch it off-line?
30 day money back guarantee. If you don’t love it, tell us, we refund no questions asked. >> Back to FAQ
12. Can I pay by PayPal?
Yes. The links are on the page or please contact [email protected] if you need assistance or if you'd like us to raise an invoice so you can claim the investment against your business as a training expense. >> Back to FAQ
13. Can I pay in installments? If so how much will it cost me today and how do I apply for this?
Yes. You can pay 50% now and 50% in 30 days time. For example if you are an existing member you would pay £117 / 2 = £58.50 today and then the balance of £58.50 in 30 days time. To apply to pay through installments simply email [email protected] and we will arrange this for you. >> Back to FAQ